TrueTest Labs understands the importance of accurate testing in sensitive legal matters such as child custody/visitation and DUI charges. Our tests are reliable, affordable, and are designed to be legally admissible in court. All of our employees are trained in the necessary protocols and procedures required to keep testing legally admissible. If you are looking for legal or judicial screenings, our facilities offer numerous testing panels that can be ordered. We can test for those drugs that are illegal, prescribed, and synthetics.
We understand the need attorneys have for accurate tests that should withstand court scrutiny and are designed to be admissible in court. Results are generated in a timely manner and are released only to those authorized to receive results. We specialize in a number of situations that call for our legal testing services.
Paternity DNA testing (both pre and post natal) – DNA testing is frequently used to determine paternity. DNA is the genetic blueprint that determines a person’s biological characteristics and the results are often used to assist courts in making a ruling. The process of obtaining DNA samples is quick and painless. A cheek swab is used inside the cheek of the person being tested for collection. TrueTest labs only uses labs that meet all necessary state and federal certifications, so as to be court admissible. Results are generated within several days of all parties completing testing. Our pre-natal testing is designed to be stress free for both mother and child. The fetal cells in the maternal blood provides information for the lab to analyze DNA profiles.
DNA screening can also be used for the following:
- Estate or inheritance disputes -relationship DNA testing
- Infidelity issues
- Life insurance claims
- Individuals seeking social security or military benefits
- Avuncular (aunt/uncle)
- Unknown substances (toothbrush, razor, etc.)
- Criminal –forensic DNA
DRUG & ALCOHOL
- Child custody and visitation matters: can include testing of the parents and passive exposure drug testing of children)
- Criminal cases: Drug, alcohol and passive exposure drug testing
- Divorce/Dissolution of Marriage Proceedings: – infidelity DNA testing, drug & alcohol testing; and passive exposure drug testing)
- Juvenile, Mental Health, DUI, or Veterans Treatment Drug Court
- Pretrial diversion or intervention programs – drug & alcohol testing